The Brock Talk

Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome To My First Blog

Welcome to my first blog post on my first blog.

Now that the formalities are over, let's get to the Kentucky Derby. Each year I play a trifecta ticket on the Kentucky Derby. That is, I try to pick the first three finishers of the Kentucky Derby in exact order. This weekend, I'll continue to handicap and read about the Derby contenders and post my observations here. At this time, my top three are I Want Revenge, Muskat Man and Pioneerofthe Nile. In future postings I'll talk more about each horse, how they are progressing toward the race, betting strategies and money management. I'm sure my selections will change many times between now and the first Saturday in May based on what happens between now and the first Saturday in May.

So join me and I look forward to your comments and questions.

No comments: